The Killer Nest in the chimney

The Killer Nest in the chimney

Mrs. Metin died of carbon monoxide poisoning whilst having a shower in the bathroom because of a bird’s nest blocking the chimney.

Mrs. Metin’s (40) body was found by her mother (73) in the following morning in the home she shared with her mother in Trabzon Şalparı. Mrs Metin went into the bathroom where the bolier was housed -totally unaware of the nest in the chimney with four eggs in it – and closed the window before taking a shower. Postmortem examination showed that she died due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

Kuşkovar bird spikes keep away the unwanted occupants that may endanger your life.